On episode 133 of the BSP, I talk about YouTube rolling out non-skippable advertisements to all youtubers who are in the partner program, Twitch changing the benefits you get with Twitch Prime, Facebook launching a social trust score, and Facebook tracking app usage on your phone with their VPN service.
Subscribe to the full audio podcast at http://www.bandrewsays.com
Ask Questions: AskBandrew@gmail.com
00:00 - Intro
00:59 - All Creators Getting Unskippable Ad Option
* YouTube Ad Announcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH4twWUw2OI
07:40 - Twitch Changing Prime Benefits
* Changes to Twitch Prime: https://blog.twitch.tv/changes-to-twitch-prime-a986f0d8c9a9
* Twitch Turbo: https://help.twitch.tv/customer/en/portal/articles/973896-twitch-turbo
11:32 - Facebook Launches Social Trust Score
* Meow Meow Beenz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI4kiPaKfAE
* Community Season 5, Episode 8: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/app-development-and-condiments/id766894690?i=835928745&mt=4&at=1001l4W2 (Affiliate Link)
13:57 - Facebook’s VPN Taken Out of the iOS App Store
15:23 - Movie of the Week: Hereditary (2018)
18:40 - What I Have Been Testing: Sennheiser MD441U
20:42 - WYHTS: Being Held Responsible for Misinterpretations
21:44 - WYHTS: Law Enforcement Stopping Gangs
25:36 - WYHTS: Fighting People Who Like Mushrooms
26:19 - Ask Bandrew
26:36 - Email 1
27:13 - Do you notice foam windscreens muffling a microphone’s sound?
28:16 - Email 2
29:24 - How do I stop the bleed between microphones?
31:34 - Should I use the AT2005 as USB or XLR?
32:11 - What video editing software do you use?
32:29 - What are your thoughts on children using YouTube?
35:31 - Outro