Yes. I just reviewed a bunch of soundcards a few weeks ago, but I made another review for a few reasons. The Sabrent adapters that I selected as the best are not available in most areas outside of the United States, so I ordered 5 more USB soundcards to test out. Also, I got a multimeter and I wanted to test the amount of voltage going in to each card vs the amount coming out of each card.
Here's a ranking of my favorite sound cards from 1-11.
- Sabrent Stereo: http://amzn.to/1Ikwqt5
- Sabrent 7.1: http://amzn.to/1IkwtVI
- Syba Stereo: http://amzn.to/1Pds77X
- HDE 7.1: http://amzn.to/1Ikww3H
- Virtual 5.1: http://amzn.to/1T8qZ64
- Gino Stereo: http://amzn.to/1IkwCIQ
- Trond Stereo: http://amzn.to/22gQbxC
- Plugable Stereo: http://amzn.to/1PdsdfP
- ATR2USB: http://amzn.to/1Pds9N9
- Gino 7.1: http://amzn.to/1T8r21R
- Optical Shop 5.1: http://amzn.to/22gQ84Y
This ranking is based on multiple factors. The quality/level of the audio, the required gain on the computer, the voltage passthrough to the microphone, and the background noise. This is only my personal opinion and ranking of these sound cards. Feel free to make your own decision on which one you think sounds best.
If you have any more questions about these sound cards, leave a comment down below or on youtube and I will try to answer the question ASAP. Thanks.